Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Resistance Stretch Testimonial

Anyone that comes through my doors is well aware of the care and effort that I practice amongst my clients. The word "comprehensive" here is at one of the highest levels available in the industry today. I pride myself on having the knowledge and skill to truly fix people with postural distortions and joint problems. It is and should be the basis for all movement and training. This is why I have been mentoring and practicing body work, stretch, and corrective exercise for over 6 years. During this past 8 months I have had over 200 hours mentoring and practice with resistance stretching from Level 5 Master KiHara Trainer Carla McEwan of Flexible Anatony

VID_20120824_142008.mp4 Watch on Posterous
. Here is a great testimonial to its credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment