Monday, August 6, 2012

Losing weight is work for Everyone Week 8

It has been quite an event filled Summer so far. Everything from the birth of my daughter Savannah (2nd child), to moving an entire facility (by myself), and your basic crazy work schedule. I set out 8 weeks ago to lose 15 lbs. Today I stand 12 lbs down and feeling a lot better about myself.

   Life has bumps, holes, and roadblocks  but you always have to pick the pace back up once you pass those obstacles. If this was easy then we would never gain weight and lose it in the blink of an eye. It does not happen any other way than commitment, consistency, and the will to do whatever it takes no matter how hard the situation. I still have some more to go but here is where I am 8 weeks ago and today.

Week 1

Week 8

When things get tough just remind yourself why you are doing it and watch what happens. We speak success or failure to ourselves. Learn the language!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment